Annie Gelfand : ICF Master Certified Coach
Annie is a Master Certified Coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation. She has been coaching individuals, teams and relationships to make radical change since 1997 and has been in business for over 30 years. A Certified Professional Co-Active Coach through the Coaches Training Institute, Organizational & Systems Relationship Coaching through Center For Right Relationship, Team Coaching through Team Coaching Iinternational and several advanced coach training hours, she brings a diverse range of life experiences, which includes a 15-year career in strategic marketing, a Master of Business Administration Degree and learning the art of meditation in rural India for 8 years.
Annie’s clients are usually highly intuitive and high-performing professionals who are hungry to discover and live a full unapologetic life devoted to unfolding their own inner wisdom. When she is not assisting her clients in creating radical change, Annie can usually be found deep in some creation with paint, words, food, up to her ankles in dirt in her garden, hiking through forests, or laughing at the antics of her two Maine Coon cats.
Annie’s credentials include
- Master Certified Coach credentialed by the International Coach Federation
- Master of Business Administration Degree, over 30 years in business
- Certified Professional Co-Active Coach (Coaches Training Institute)
- Organization and Relationship Systems Advanced traininpg (Center For Right Relationship)
- Facilitator Team Coaching (Team Diagnostic Assessment – Team Coaching International)
- Access Bars® Facilitator (past Certified Facilitator Access Consciousness™)
- Multiple holistic modalities: Certified Aromatherapist, Certified Reflexology Practitioner & Instructor, Certified Touch For Health, Certified Spiritual Healing Practitioner, Reiki and Holistic Nutrition